Wednesday, February 10, 2016

23 Ways To Spend Time Alone And Actually Enjoy It

An intro to keeping your own company.

































Talk to your favorite fictional characters.



Talk to your favorite fictional characters.



"If I'm writing a short story or imagining one I say their lines aloud. Most of the time I forget who really I am and I become someone else."



--Lorena Balcazar Rodriguez, Facebook




instagram.com / Via Instagram: @biblioxmaniac



















Take a boozy bath.



Take a boozy bath.



"Step 1: Run a hot bubble bath.



Step 2: Make sure your alcohol of choice, music device/a good book are within reach of said tub.



Step 3: Lie in tub, drinking at a leisurely pace and warming up water as necessary, for two to three hours."



--Rianna Robinson, Facebook




instagram.com / Via Instagram: @paris2provence



















Read a book in total silence.



Read a book in total silence.



"I have a six-year old who has a very active imagination and a couple of imaginary friends. And a husband who has the urge to fill every silent moment with talking or noise of some kind, and likes his video games loud.



Silence truly is golden for me."



--Charlotte Marie Stevens, Facebook




instagram.com







View Entire List >

No comments:

Post a Comment